Barbara Kohler, MS, CRC, LPC is a Licensed Professional Counselor, Ordained Minister, and Christian Songwriter/Recording Artist. In working with hurting people for over 20 years, God led Barbara to begin teaching the restoration principles she learned as a healer.
Today, Barbara does therapy intensives for individuals and couples through her private practice and teaches personal growth seminars through Barbara Kohler Seminars, PLLC.
- Board-Certified Counselor, National Board for Certified Counselors;
- Licensed Professional Counselor (NC and TX);
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor;
- Ordained Christian Minister since 2001.
- MS in Rehabilitation Counseling, East Carolina University, Greenville, NC 1995;
- BS in Business Administration, Mansfield University, Mansfield, PA 1984;
- Associate in Theology, Greenville International School of Theology, Greenville, NC
- Re-decision Therapy, Transactional Analysis and Gestalt;
- Cognitive Behavioral;
- Advanced Integrative Therapy (Certified);
- Heart Sync (developed by (Father) Andrew Miller, LCSW);
- Splankna Therapy (Currently a Practioner in Training).